CHANGE THE COLOR, RE-ENERGIZE THE ROOM
Okay. You’re committed to the change.
We start with “room use”, and the feeling you want to get when you walk into that room. Your bedroom can be “restful and relaxed” but your living room might be “bright and welcoming”. We take into account a number of other factors:
- Floor coverings
- Exposure to natural light
- Color of adjacent rooms
THERE IS NO WRONG ANSWER IN THE COLOR CHOICE
The only thing that matters is that you are happy with your choice when the room is done. You can, however, make a mistake in paint quality. As with most things you get what you pay for. It may cost a bit more to buy a better paint but with a better paint you get:
- Better coverage so you need up buying less paint to get the job done
- A color that “pops” when is painted on
- A color that remains constant over time
- A paint that is tougher and cleans up well.
The choice is always yours and we never pressure you to trade up in the paint. We do not make any profit on a higher priced can of paint. We will give you the options and let you decide what is best for you and your budget.